Video Game Consoles are the order of the day. Companies manufacturing these gaming consoles are coming up with new and improved versions of their gaming consoles incorporating the latest etchnology into it. You talk about the PlayStation 3 or, the latest edition of XBox 360, you would find a few thousand takers to it.
Nintendo GameCube is Nintendo's fourth home video game console. The GameCube is a predecessor to the WII and is part of the sixth generation era.
The GameCube uses a Game Disc as a medium and is the first non-cartridge storage medium gaming console.
What is so good about the GameCube:
The GameCube has lots of positives to it. A few of them are as follows:
- The GameCube is very tight and Compact and is the best portable equipments available in the market right now.
- The Controller design is so practical and natural that it is a pleasure using it.
- Some of the best M-Rated games are easily available on GameCube. The best example of this is Resident Evil.
- The optical gaming discs are relatively small, but it can still hold 1.5 gigabytes of memory. But a GameCube can not play movies or CD's.
- In most of the gaming consoles there is often a problem that you encounter. A interruption by opening the disc leads to quite a few error messages. But GameCube is devoid of such issues.
- The best part of all is the availability of colors. The color choices are as follows: -Indigo: Purple -Black: Jet -Platium: Silver
Games available in GameCube:
The best game ever to be released for the GameCube is the "Resident Evil Zero". Based on the popular horror movie of the same name this game is a very thrilling and entertaining game to play with an equally wonderful storyline. A fe other available games are as follows:
Super Smash Bros. Melee
-Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2
-Star Wars: Rogue Leader
-Mario Party 4, 5, and 6
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Mario Kart: Double Dash !!
-Star Wars: Rouge Squadron III: Rebel Strike
-Final Fantasy: Crystal Chornicles
-Metriod Prime 2: Echoes
-Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
-Resident Evil 4
-Residnt Evil Zero
-Tales Of Symphonia
In addition to all these, for the WWE fans there is "WWE Wrestlemania XIX" which is again one of the best games made available for the GameCube.
Are On What the walkthroughs ?
Walkthroughs are tips and techniques made available by players who have completed a specific game, that enable you to smoothly finish a game. One would wonder why should such tips be made available.
These games are very thrilling to play. But there is a point in all of these games where you get stuck up, just because there is something that you should have discovered or, learnt on your way to that particular point which you did not and consequently got stuck up at this point. It is very difficult and often nearly impossible to get hrough these points. the walkthroughs and cheats available help you overcome these hurdles and continue playing.
Wondering why the gaming companies do not discourage these !! The answer is simple. Imagine you playing a game and getting stuck up at a point. You keep playing day-in and day-out to get out of the mess but fail to do so. Human tendency has it that you would quit playing the game and term the game as uninteresting. These walkthroughs prevent losing interest in these games.